- Original oil painting on canvas from 1909.
- Signed V.I. Valdemar Irminger (1850-1938), listed in Weilbach. Educated at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen 1866-73. Study trips to Paris 1880, Germany, Switzerland and Italy 1882, Italy and France 1884-86, Italy 1902 and later.
- Received several awards and scholarships.
- Exhibitions since 1875.
- Represented in several museums. The portrait could be of his wife Ingeborg Plockross Irminger.
- Painting is in very good condition, one very small old repair.
- Frame is in very good condition, some minor signs of age.
- Size: 11.5" by 15.5", add 4.5" for the frame.